Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to autumn!


The first day of autumn was welcomed with a cool breeze and grey skies this morning. Steph joined me on my morning walk with Suzi. The girls are getting excited about the upcoming road trip this weekend - the long awaited trip to Melbourne and Point Lonsdale to see Cats with Eliza and Caroline. Let's hope we're all still friends at the end of it.

Well, today was the deadline for the knitting olympics. Looking at my knitting I feel my effort was somewhat similar to the Australian bobsled team who went down most of the course on their heads - full of good intentions but somewhat lacking in the execution. Oh well, it's not like the pride of a nation is riding on my shoulders
(just as well the Canadian Ice Hockey team won the gold medal).

The blog has been a bit light on of pics of Steph, so here she is in her new outfit bought especially for Cats.

Claire is grumpy because I have suggested that if she gets accepted for the ACT primary school band (rehearsals every Thursday 6.30 - 8.00pm) she should give up something. Like circus. Negotiations to follow.

Not much else to report, off to eat duck sausages and baked beans, then put a blanket on the bed, cause now its cold and lonely on my own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment