Thursday, February 18, 2010

The joys of life

Hello all. Morning again, a lovely morning for a walk. Suzie and I did a good brisk trot around our normal route. Music practice is underway, see here



I had an hours worth of remedial massage yesterday, apparently my pecs are very tight. I am a bit sore this morning. My post massage treat was lunch with some of the Canberra Crew from Ravelry, where I finally handed over the felted oven gloves to Helen. She was very excited. I got a pair of lacy fingerless gloves in return, which Claire of course has her eye on.

The oven is now fixed - yay! so I can cook again.

Steph did well at her swimming lesson yesterday - there is a huge improvement even after only two lessons. Rosemary has been training for the 50 m backstroke in the swimming carnival, we will hit the pool after taking Grandpa to the bus on Sunday so Claire can do a few laps.

Here is a bit more piano practice for you, just in case you are missing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment